Thursday, November 18, 2010

Valerie and Karl

Think back to October 23rd...that is what I have been doing! Valerie and Karl said 'I do' that day. I remember the weather being perfect, as well as the ceremony and reception. The ceremony was at St. Luke's and the reception was at the new Regale. Here are some of my favorites from their day. Congratulations Valerie and Karl!

Val's dress was amazing. It was from Addy's Bridal Gowns. Addy is a sweetheart by the way-- if you are looking for a dress or need alterations, Addy is the one to see. She is the only one I trust with alterations for my family!
.

In the end, it took 3 people to get this dress on-- complicated back but so worth it-- looked fabulous!
Probably one of my favorite of the day-- brides look their best when not expecting the shot-- relaxed expression.







This is just the bride's side of the family-- barely fit them all into one shot!
Groom's side, much easier!









First dance magic...
See you guys-- I told you we could all fit in the elevator! It WAS tight though!








Gorgeous blazing sunset that day!



1 comment:

  1. Tracy, can it be, you've out done yourself on this wedding. Great, creative shots. Love all of them. You always impress me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.