Monday, November 22, 2010

Ancala Country Club...

Here are a few from my October 30th wedding, second shooting for Leanna of Photography by Leanna. It was at the beautiful Ancala Country Club in Scottsdale. One recommendation that I have that this wedding makes me think of: time your ceremony to be at a time of day when the sun isn't in all your guests eyes! Not to mention us photographers trying to shoot directly into the sun-- made it work, but could have been so much better a few hours later or earlier. I will gladly help a bride plan the best time for the ceremony-- just need the date and location.

Have I mentioned how I enjoy shooting with Leanna?











This next one is my favorite of the day...





1 comment:

  1. Once again a beautiful job Tracy. I love the sun shot and of course your detail shots are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.