Monday, November 22, 2010

Lindsay and Austtin

I am almost done editing my November 5th wedding. Here is a sneak peek, mainly for the bride and groom, Lindsay and Austtin. The day went smoothly, was fun and beautiful, if we forget about the little holes in the putting green... My apprentice, Andrew, worked this wedding with me. The last few images on the blog are his-- he has a great timing! I didn't do many images in black and white because everything looked so perfect in color.

Congratulations to Lindsay and Austtin-- it was a pleasure spending your day with you both!






This next image is a rose left on a chair that remained empty, where the bride's mom would have sat, in her memory. Very nice sentiment.
Another ceremony shooting into the sun-- seems to be a trend.


Our groom and bride with officiant, Larry James. He is always a joy to work with!
Isn't the flower girl adorable in this next one?











The rest were taken by Andrew, my apprentice.








1 comment:

  1. Oh, man!! This was a great wedding. Austtin and Lindsay are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.