Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ashley and Matthew

This wedding was back on November 12th at Vistancia. I got so into this wedding that I forgot to watch my footing and took a bad step from the golf greens to the sidewalk-- crash! Matthew and Ashley were so sweet and concerned. First, camera gear was okay (except for a flash cord). Busted up my knee and palm though. I timed it well though, right after formals and during a 10 minute break until reception entrance. I now know to not shoot and walk at the same time! I guess after 18 years, I was bound to fall once.

Ashley and Matthew were both so great to work with-- timeline was well planned out too. So we didn't have rushing and they could really take time to enjoy the day instead of hurrying.

Sorry about my clumsiness you two! And congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Perez!





















Right after this shot is where I fell...ooops!





1 comment:

  1. Love this wedding. Some great artistic shots. Love the shoes. You are always taking one for the team.

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.