Saturday, April 12, 2008

Today's Wedding...


Click on image to enlarge.

Click on image to enlarge.

Click on image to enlarge.

Click on image to enlarge.

Click on image to enlarge.
This afternoon I am shooting a wedding out at the Wright House in Mesa. The wedding of Danielle Hironimus and Matthew Vance. They say they are not real comfortable in front of the camera, but check out their amazing engagement photos-- they didn't know they had it in them! We had a great time back in January at the Scottsdale Civic Center. I am so looking forward to working with them and their families today. These images are actual pages from their custom guestbook.

Now I am off to clean and pack my gear so that I am all ready for this wonderful wedding day! An early congratulations to Danielle and Matthew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & questions right here.