Tuesday, April 8, 2008

If I can Custom Frame your memories for free, would you accept?

Of course, everyone likes the word free, and the only catch is to host a Custom Framing Party, and I do all the work! (Read on to find out how, why, where, etc.)

I have just signed on to be a Creative Memories consultant! I figure that since I am in the 'memories' business as a photographer, I should take it one step further and offer quality custom framing as well. I do have the ability to order any product that Creative Memories offers (scrap booking materials, digital software, albums, pre-made frames, and of course the custom framing.) If you are in need of any of these products, you can go to my new website www.mycmsite.com/sites/tracyphoto and shop online, or you can contact me for personal help and ordering.

The best part of this Creative Memories addition to my business are the Custom Framing Parties. The Custom Framing Parties are parties that are all about socializing and a little bit about custom framing. The host provides the location (their home), and I provide the wine, cheese, supplies, and fun. All of the guests (6 to 8 friends) bring 2 or 3 favorite items that need framing. (The items can be a favorite large photo, poster, diploma, certificate, award, painting, needle point, etc.) Everyone at the party helps eachother select from tons of mats and frames to create a masterpiece with custom framing. I then place the orders with Creative Memories, and the artwork comes back ready to hang on the wall a few weeks later. Most of us are always looking for an excuse for a get-together, and here one is! The host receives complimentary custom framing, so their artwork costs little or nothing to frame. To become a host today and receive complimentary custom framing, call me today! Let's party! 602-369-5431 Tracy

*** SPECIAL for my past and future brides! ***
If you will host a party, I will supply your favorite image in a 12"x18" to have framed! And if your party has $250 or more in framing sales, your 12"x18" photo will get custom framed complimentary. You will actually receive your favorite photo custom framed at no cost to you-- all for hosting a party with your friends. Invite your bridesmaids, moms, friends, and have a great time! Contact me today to set the date for your Custom Framing Party. Remember, I bring the wine and cheese, all you do is invite your friends over! 602-369-5431 Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & questions right here.