Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Danielle & Matthew

I have finally caught up from the crazy wedding season. My last blog entry had engagement portraits on it. That very day I was shooting their wedding-- blogged them in the morning. Well, here are Danielle & Matthew's wedding images. It was one of the smoothest, best planned out weddings that I have had the pleasure to be at, in almost forever! Everything went ahead of schedule, and the dance floor stayed packed for hours-- it was perfect harmony!

This first shot is one that I don't normally take-- it has my reflection in the mirror, but I think it has a papparazzi type feel to it. The rest are just a few of my favorites (from over 1000 images) from their special day.

Congratulations again, Danielle & Matthew! I had a great time at your wedding!




1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl,

    You images give so much emotion. I really love your work. You set the bar for me and inspire me to push myself...

    Thank you for that,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.