Thursday, March 13, 2008

My first ever blog post!




I have been waiting and waiting for some free time to create a blog. I had heard about them 2 years ago, but just haven't had a moment to do so. With the help of insomnia tonight, I got the blog all set up. But I couldn't turn off the computer without this first posting.

I decided to dedicate this first blog to my new sister-in-law, Kendra, and my brother, Will. I haven't seen you guys in so long! Miss you both. While working on this blog, I kept looking at the images of their wedding on my harddrive as I selected the ones to put on my main blog page. Will and Kendra got married on June 16, 2007. They are true newly weds, which might part explain of why we haven't seen them in a while. Me and my friend Michell
photographed Will & Kendra's wedding. Since Will is my only sibling, I just knew that I wouldn't be comfortable at the wedding without my camera going almost the whole time...and Michell came to back me up and to get me included in some family formals. (Thanks again, Michell for all your help!) I love their images and will put some up her with this first post-- if I can figure out how to!

3 comments:

  1. Tracy, your blog looks great! It is fun to see some images from your brothers wedding. What a beautiful couple.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy,

    Nice blog! Pictures are great. It is great to see one of our engagement photos in the mix of the other photos! We just loved having you as our photographer! Hopefully we will be able to use your service again very soon!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy,
    Great blog! Your passion for photography makes your blog really engaging. This was a great idea! (I like the pictures you chose to display too!)

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.