Thursday, March 20, 2008

Laughter makes the heart grow fonder!



I want to share one of my favorite photos from the fall. Photojournalism is always intriguing when the ceremony is full of emotions. Most would think of tears of joy when picturing emotions of a ceremony, yet this one shows that laughter is often a huge part of the event. I believe that families that laugh together are stronger and happier. If I am right, Laura and Mike Slatten (of Cypress, Texas) will have a great big family together. These big laughs were after the mom's battled against the wind when lighting the candles. Arizona only has windy Saturdays when a unity candle is planned at an outdoor ceremony! Laura and Mike's moms hugged as they celebrated winning the battle of the flame, as well as uniting their families. Their day at the Millenium was hot but beautiful, and ended with a 'sparkling' farewell! Congratulations to Mike and Laura!

I have 3 different friends that live in Texas and plan to visit there in the near future. And now I know Laura and Mike as well. Laura and Mike-- let me know when you plan on having a stork visit, and I will try to come visit then, too!

See above post to view more images from their wedding. It was back on September 15th, 2007 at the Millenium in Scottsdale, Arizona.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & questions right here.