Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My 15 Year Olds

My daughter Kt, and her best friend Kaya (who is like a daughter to me) wanted a photo shoot for one of their birthday gifts. They were born on January 22nd, 41 minutes apart, at the same hospital. Us moms knew each other while pregnant too.

Anyways, the girls came up with their outfits, some cute and some a bit strange. They also came up with many of their poses. This was just for fun-- they are spirited, happy freshman. We only had about an hour and a half for this shoot-- it was quick but fun!

This next one is my favorite of my daughter Kt. It shows her personality to a 't'.




Can you tell Kaya is a cheerleader? She can get some height!!!

Anyone remember the Wonder Twins? This reminds me of that...




The next two are with the fish eye lens...distortion can be fun!

They called this next one 'frolicking'...











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & questions right here.