Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Album Design by me!

Just finished designing this album and I love it! This was one of my favorite weddings of all time...of course part of that is because my favorite place to be is at the beach. But also because this bride and groom and I just clicked so well. The last few shots were from their 'trash the dress' shoot the morning after their wedding. They wanted the 'trash the dress' on the beach and the only time that would work for them was the morning after their wedding (ouch!) But they were troopers, out there with me at 9am. Just had to share this album...it was designed (by me personally) with a lot of love and is filled with a lot of love!

Click on an image to enlarge to see the page(s)...



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & questions right here.