Friday, February 4, 2011

Suzane and Noah

This wedding was back on January 22nd. Leanna of Photography by Leanna hired me to work part of this long weekend wedding. I worked about 6 hours that Saturday. Leanna worked something like 16 on this one. It was an African wedding, and it was long, colorful, fun, and did I say long? My 6 hours was spent doing some of the formals (especially of the guys) and then the reception. The reception had lots of dancing (more like marching) and clapping. I have tons of shoots to work on today, so not much time to spend on this one. So here they are!


























1 comment:

  1. I agree lots of color and fun. I feel the happy emotion in the photoraphy. While scrolling through I would think "oh that's a fav, oh wait that's another fav". Wonderful job Tracy!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.