Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Shannon and Erik from Minnesota

Saturday I had a great wedding day. First of all, Shannon and Erik were very nice, easy going, and photos were important to them. I know that photos are important to all brides and grooms, but only a portion of couples make photos a priority on their wedding day. We had great weather and lots of time slotted for taking photos. We even had permission to shoot at the 'forbidden' Sun City Grand waterfall. The ceremony was a beautiful backyard wedding. After the ceremony, I only stayed for a little bit to take some more group shots and to get candids of mingling and toasting. When it was time for me to go, Shannon (our bride) insisted that I take home dinner for me and for my family. They were so great to work with...wish that I could have this type of wedding every Saturday!






















1 comment:

  1. Can I just say I love her wedding dress. Beautiful pictures Tracy, very artistic. Cupcakes..:-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.