Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dena and Jason

On Easter Sunday, I got the role of second shooter. I was hired by the talented Mary Sandy. I had never met Dena and Jason until the wedding, yet it seemed like we already knew eachother. Photography was/is very important to Dena. I hope that Dena, Jason, and Mary all find my images of that day to their artistic standards! I had a great time, and believe I captured that in their images. Here are a few of my favs from that beautiful Easter day...



















2 comments:

  1. Tracy these are outstanding! Love the ring shot. I knew you were excitted about that shot, along with the bouquet.. Great job as always. Personaly I think we make a good team. Some of your best work ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh..these are gorgeous! I know Jason and Dee are going to be so super happy. I can't wait to see more of them. Fabulous work! I know with two great photographers, you can't go wrong. Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.