Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kathryn and Tom's engagement

This first one is one of my favorites from the shoot...

Kathryn and Tom officially hired me on April 1st, so it was recently that we met. Their wedding is in November. While calling around to find a wedding photographer, they said that there was one photographer that was actually kind of mean to them on the phone. I told them that I would be glad to be nice to them, all the time! Kathryn and Tom are so nice and easy going, hard to believe that they had such an experience with a mean vendor. I am very happy and excited to work with them both.

We had a few ideas of places for an engagement shoot. They finally settled on Desert Botanical Gardens. It was a bit of a warm day on Saturday, but it was a beautiful day. Kathryn and I have a fear of bees, and we amazingly didn't run in to any. We walked around for about an hour and a half. Here are the images...aren't they sweet together?!



The next two are the same shot; I just can't seem to decide whether I like the color one or the chocolate one better...












2 comments:

  1. Great work on grabbing those yellows. I'm so super excited for spring. I love your pics. they will love you for their wedding. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy they are a cute couple. I love the black and white with the yellow flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.