Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Do you know the mystery guest?


Kimberly and Christopher were married May 19th at Villa Siena in Gilbert Arizona.  We started out at a huge million dollar home that they had rented for family to stay in and get ready in.  One of our first jobs was to take a group photo of each of the bridesmaids along with the bride, all wearing the bridesmaids dress from their own wedding (borrowed from one of their bridesmaids).  I believe all but two of them were married and could do so.  Our bride is in the cranberry colored dress that would later that day be worn by one of her bridesmaids.

Kim and Chris were a fun couple to work with, when together and when separate.  They were cooperative and ready to try anything I suggested.  Loved spending their wedding day with them, and with my second shooter, Ana Counts.

So congratulations to Chris and Kim!  Thanks for your patience on getting these highlights!
 
I love my shoe shots now, don't I?  This is one of my all time favorites!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 This next one actually captures the cork flying off the champagne bottle.  Look for the faint circle on the wall; that is where the cork is passing through!
 
 
 I actually like that this one has the bride's head cut off.  It is about the garter, and I normally dislike cutting off heads, but it works here.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 This groom was eating up the attention.  Bride was near by to keep the girls in line!  Just kidding...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I love this next one...they are so cute!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
First 60 seconds of husband and wife!
 
 Bride's side of the family.  These are only 2 of dozens of family photos taken.  I can usually get through ALL family portion of the photos in 15 to 20 minutes (of course that depends on if I have to lasso people away from the bar!)  This group did pretty good considering it is a real large family!
 Groom's side of the family.
 
 
This gateway is just so picturesque.
And here is our mystery guest... drumroll please!
 The Sun Devil's own Sparky came to get the crowd started.
 
 
 
 
A beautifully choreographed first dance...
 
 
Doesn't Villa Siena create the perfect reception environment?  Warm, classy, elegant.
The gal with the wrist corsage is the groom's mom.  They were watching a slideshow of the bride and groom's lives. 
This is the bride's mom, enjoying the slideshow.
 
 
 
 This group was out to have a good time.  This venue is a great place for a happening party!
Ana saw and took this opportunity;  such a cute shot!
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!  Awesome ice cream bar, and I admit that me and my second shooter did go through the line late in the evening!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & questions right here.