Tuesday, August 23, 2011

She Said Yes!

Dan and Virginia are just recently engaged! So here is their story... Dan emailed me months ago to inquire about shooting a proposal down in Puerto Penasco, Mexico, a.k.a Rocky Point. We met up on the sly at Starbuck's and began the planning. Virginia thought that they were going on a get away just because they needed avacation. At 5pm I was to be on the beach in front of their hotel on the lookout. He would bring her out to see the ocean for the first time (theyhad just arrived hours before) between 5:15 pm and 6 pm. I was so busy keeping an eye out for them, I didn't even see what time they actually arrived. I just played 'tourist' and was shooting everything and everyone while peeking at them out of the corner of my eye. When he started holding her hands, we started shooting. Oh, forgot to mention, my husband helped second shoot as well (THANK YOU honey!) After she said 'Yes!' I gave them a few minutes and then we went out to shoot some portraits (might be used as engagement portraits.) My family and I got to be down there for 2 nights, 3 days. We love the temperatures there, the air and the ocean water are warm yet refreshing. Rocky Point rocked as always! Thank you so much Dan for the trip-- you were both so nice to work with!

I created this in the sand right before we had to be there for the proposal...

Dan taking Virginia's photo with the great ocean view behind her.

Getting romantic.

Dan plops down on one knee...

Virginia is so shocked, surprised, and excited!



This next one is my favorite of the two of them.











1 comment:

  1. Great job Tracy! What a fun story. The last image is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.