Thursday, August 18, 2011

Veronica and David

I am reposting June 25th's wedding-- so fun and vibrant! Veronica and David got married at Pebble Creek in Goodyear. Great staff, venue, food. Shoes were fabulous, bouquet and cake gorgeous. D.j. was fun and organized. Though it was hot, we all made it work into a great wedding.


Blue suede heels with added brooches...trendy and hot!

Flowergirl had on little blue suede shoes too.

Colorful tatts everywhere.

This is in bride's mom's house! Artistic stairway
with pretty lighting, and some Photoshop help from me.









Only 21 people in the wedding party, not including bride and groom.




The famous sailor dip...

He tossed his hat and I snapped and we were surprised I captured it because he didn't give me any warning.



My favorite shot of feet EVER! Love this shot...



5 comments:

  1. Tracy you out did yourself. These are great photos. Looks like a fun bunch of people. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stair case shot. Love her shoes. Great job..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love em!! It was a fun wedding, and I am sure she had fun working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ceremony and an outstanding dinner then dancing. The photo's are simply amazing, captured the event perfectly. Thank you for doing a great job.

    Brides Uncle

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...you captured our Veronica. These are great pictures. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.