Monday, May 9, 2011

Something fell out of my camera...uh oh!

I was the second shooter for Leanna on this one. It was back on April 1st, a Friday wedding. I remember it being hot and very bright out. Here are a few images from that day. My camera's mirror fell out at the beginning of the reception-- brides, ask the photographer you are considering if they have a couple of back up cameras! I sure used my back up cameras that week! At this wedding, my camera froze up during the first dance. I went to check it out, took the lens off, and my mirror popped out and onto the table. Thank god we had TWO shooters shooting the first dance! So consider having a second shooter at your wedding-- such a great idea to have TWO cameras shooting from different angles at the same time! Here is Katie and Chris's wedding at the Sanctuary Golf Course at Westworld in Scottsdale...

Click on any image to enlarge it.

It was very windy for the first part of the day. We had to be very careful with this dress shot...

White shoes are a thing of the past-- and that rocks a photographer's world!




Trying to coerce the ringbearer to get in the photo with the groom...


With this many cameras, Leanna and I thought we should go home, that we weren't needed? EVERYONE had a camera out that day...
















I think all weddings should have lanterns! Love them!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & questions right here.