Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Heart Has Been Stolen!



Normally I try to just post professional type photos and articles. BUT I can't resist posting my new sweetheart. I am in total puppy love! We get to take her home in a couple weeks (she is still too young to leave her mama). So excited! Our dog passed away in January, and our house has been too quiet since. We are ready for the pitter patter of little feet once again. I just met her today. Her designation ribbon is yellow, and she is real friendly and outgoing. Need help with name suggestions. Want something cute, but nothing that you would use for a hum
an name. So far considering Sunshine, Amiga, Latte... Post some ideas here if you think of anything great I should consider.Thanks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & questions right here.