Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rachel and Jonty

Rachel and Jonty, February 20th at the Princess. The weekend of the big rains. This wedding was a dream wedding, like all weddings, except that it took extra work in that it was an Orthodox Jewish wedding and a kosher wedding as well. Amy, our bride's mom, told me "if you ever think to have an Orthodox Jewish, kosher wedding, don't!" Of course she was just teasing, I think, but it was a lot of hard work for all involved. And then the rains came. Rains were on and off all day, and it was FREEZING. I wasn't too cold because I wore two sweaters and I was running all over the place. But all the women in there beautiful dresses were ice cold. Anyways, everything other than the rain was GREAT! It was beautiful and the rain stopped long enough for an OUTDOOR ceremony. The food was fabulous, and the cake too (and I don't usually like cakes without dairy). Everyone had good spirits despite the weather. I love the photos we got, and hope everyone else does too! We will end up with 1200 to 1500 images at least (2 shooters.) Mary Sandy was my second shooter-- she worked her tail end off for me-- love you Mary! Well, her we go. About 50 of my favorites (normally I do about 25 to 30!) By the way, if you click on any image in my blog, it will enlarge on your screen...Enjoy!

J. Crew shoes...awesome!



Rachel is stunning in this shot...just stunning!




Amazing little waist, this dress was perfect for her!





Love this shot that Mary took...the composition is just right.

The Tish, where the guys get together prior to the ceremony.



The Bedeken, when everyone comes together right before the ceremony.



Circling the groom 7 times.



Celebrating after breaking the glass.








She had no idea of how great she looked here--but I knew!


On each side of the curtain.





Notice the guy in the middle flying in the air, off the chair?














This family is so nice to work with. And do they know how to party!!? Mazel tov, Rachel and Jonty and families!

4 comments:

  1. I loved working this wedding with you Tracy. They were so sweet and fun!! The energy level was hard to keep up with. This blog post captures it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I can't wait to see the rest!

    Aunt Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. I can't wait to see the rest!

    Aunt Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tracy!! The pictures look great!! Jonty and I love them. You and Mary were such troopers :) Can't wait to see the rest!!!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.