Sunday, March 13, 2011

Andrea and Zack on Mill

This engagement shoot was on March 8th a few days ago. Andrea and Zack are getting married on March 19th. So this was a last minute engagement shoot. They decided they wanted to hang out with me a bit before the wedding and for us to get to know eachother, which is something I always suggest to clients booking me for their wedding. They live within walking distance of Mill Avenue in Tempe by ASU, and they love to hang out on Mill. So Mill Avenue was the perfect spot for their engagement shoot. And we went to their favorite hang out on Mill, Canteen (tequila bar that they say has great tacos too.) They had margaritas, and they treated me to a Corona. We talked, took portraits, took candids, drank, talked, and took more photos. It was one of the best engagement shoots I have ever done. Here are 30 of the 100+ images. Good times!

Click on any image to enlarge it...











This next one is them in front of their condominium buildings.


They were so cute together, cuddley and happy!

And funny!

I swear that I did NOT tell Andrea to put her hand up by his chin-- but it is perfect for this shot!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & questions right here.