Sunday, October 31, 2010

Boo!

My family's favorite holiday is Halloween! It is all about fun and the kids, visiting with neighbors, dressing up, and family. This morning my kids carved their pumpkins (so busy lately that we did it last minute.) And this evening they dressed up and did the traditional trick or treating. We enjoy handing out candy in our driveway as much or more than going door to door. Here are some of the highlights. I would have photographed more images, but I like to enjoy the festivities of the evening as well as shoot them. Happy Halloween to all!!!

My son carving his pumpkin...

My daughter designing her pumpkin...


My son being silly (scaring me) with the knife.
My daughter carving away...

My son (on left) and his friends...
My daughter (left) and best friend Kaya...

My friend Phaedra and husband, Ryan (aka Xoe)...

My son and daughter (almost had to pay them for this shot)...
My son's best friend and my daughter's best friend...
My daughter (right) and her entourage of freshman...
My son and our trick or treat table...
My daughter's pumpkin...
My son's pumpkin...

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone had a great time. We need to come trick or treat at your house next year.

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.