Friday, August 27, 2010

Hot Intimate Wedding

Every wedding in August is HOT!

I did Rachal and Jeff's engagement photos back in April (look at April's blog posts.) I think that it really helped us out at their wedding (August 14th) because they were real comfortable with me and my camera. I was only with them at their wedding for 3 hours, but we made those 3 hours count! It was a small intimate wedding, and therefor a relaxed, easy-going day. Here are some of their images. Thank you Rachal and Jeff for including me in your wedding plans. Hope the beach I recommended worked out for you (honeymoon)!











2 comments:

  1. OMGosh - I'm so glad Rachal posted your blog address on her fb page. She is my niece and I was unable to travel from NY for her wedding. The pics are just beautiful!
    http://Lindalovesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are beautiful Love the wedding dress photos. Nice sunset.

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.