Friday, August 20, 2010

Wickenburg Bliss


Reposting this one again...

April 17th's wedding was in Wickenburg, Arizona. It was at the bride's parents' home there. Ariana was our beautiful bride, and Aaron was our dapper groom. I got a lot of time to be creative and artistic that day, which made it a ton of fun! We didn't get the clouds I had ordered for the day, but the weather wasn't as warm as we had worried it would be. Ariana, Aaron, and I got our time away from the guests to take some romantic images. I always try to set up at least 20 to 30 minutes alone with the bride and groom for those special portraits of them. All in all it was a great wedding and a great day!














This next one is my favorite of the day...




1 comment:

  1. Tracy these are fabulous! You really outdid yourself. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.