Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jaime and Adam in mountainous paradise!











This is a wedding that I shot for my friend, Megan Robbins. Megan broke her leg, and I gladly worked this one for her. It was a beautiful day, along with a beautiful bride and beautiful surroundings. These are just a few of the images that caught my attention. The Circle Bar Ranch is about 20 minutes or so north of Fountain Hills. It is a great location for a wedding--my second time there The owners are currently looking to sell the property-- hopefully to someone who will keep it as a ceremony and reception site for long to come!
Megan is about healed up now, as this was a few months ago. She is an amazing shooter and artist, and it was an honor to fill in for her. I just hope I made her proud-- I tried to shoot as creatively as she does every wedding!
Congratulations to Jaime and Adam, by the way!

1 comment:

  1. Tracy beautiful work as always! Wow the images are stunning!

    Ana :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.