Sunday, April 8, 2012

Miss B

These are Miss B's senior pics.  We went out a week ago and had fun at Park West Shopping Center.  We started out just after sunrise.  She will be off to college soon to study aeronautical engineering.  Yep, she is super smart and also a cutie!  She was a great model too- she changed expressions and poses quickly when asked- that makes for an easier and faster shoot which means better pictures!  So here are the hightlights from her senior session.

 On the following three, my bracket was causing funky shadows on the wall.  The sunlight was coming from behind me, aimed at Miss B.  I thought the funky shadows were cool, so I kept angled so that I continued to create the art on the wall.










 The next two are my favorites from the shoot. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & questions right here.