Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Post 200! The symbol of the future...

The symbol our the future, expecting parents, a beautiful pregnant belly, maternity portraits full of love. How perfect that this is my 200th blog post! I met Katelynn and Ryan through some wonderful clients of mine, Sara and Chris. The are one of 'my' bride and groom couples. Sara and Chris invited Katelynn and Ryan to join us on a 'trash the dress' shoot in Sedona. I was honored when Katelynn called me to do her maternity photos. We had a great time, at their home, and then at the town of Verrado. They are going to for sure make such great parents! Can't wait to shoot little Mr. Grant when he arrives!



Thank you to my assistant, Ryan, for helping with the following shot, the heart confetti toss.


















This one is all about dad.

1 comment:

  1. Katelynn looks beautiful pregnant! Congratulations to the new parents to be. Great job Tracy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.