Friday, December 2, 2011

Aminah & Bernard, and the magic of 11!

This is my 11-11-11 wedding. I have been so busy that I am just now getting to the weddings from that weekend... but these images are worth the wait! Aminah and Bernard and family were so easy to spend time with on their day. And they have such sense of style, for starters the Ritz Carlton was their venue. And Aminah's dress and shoes were so classic and fabulous! The aisle was created from slats of bamboo, I believe that is what they said it was, and it was such a great, unique look. And the dinner was one of the best wedding meals I have ever had!

If only it wasn't all done, because I would love to photograph the two of them getting married again and again!


Congratulations Aminah and Bernard! Thank you again for your patience on these highlights. Enjoy!














They chose to see eachother before the ceremony, so that they could have the ceremony right before sunset, and so the could enjoy the cocktail hour along with their guests...




























Reverend Crystal with our bride and groom.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & questions right here.