Sunday, November 6, 2011

Caitlin & Eric, in ARIZONA wine country!

A couple weeks ago, my friend, Phaedra, recommended I go to a winery in Cornville. She meant for pleasure, not business. But I had a vision of an engagement shoot at a winery, and Napa Valley is too far away. Caitlin and Eric were excited by the idea of going, so we met up yesterday at Page Springs Cellars which is a winery and vineyard. Caitlin and Eric had been there before for wine tastings, but it was my first time. First we walked around the beautiful grounds with golden yellow leaves and autumn colors and even Oak Creek as our backgrounds. It is a picturesque place for sure! Then we sat down to share a bottle of wine, to warm up of course, it was 50 degrees there as the high and cloudy and breezy. We also did a wine tasting, which was a bad idea for me-- ended up buying 3 bottles to take home! Amazing wines, friendly service. Can't wait for my next chance to go visit there again!

Caitlin and Eric and I had such a great time talking on the patio there. Now I feel like I know them a bit, which helps at the wedding for more intimate photos. They were so darn cute in front of the camera-- see for yourselves!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & questions right here.