Saturday, September 17, 2011

Aubrie and Nathan

Nathan and Aubrie are getting married on Cinco de Mayo in 2012 (May 5th) at Val Vista Lakes. Aubrie asked if I had ever shot at Scottsdale Civic Center, and I giggled 'Lots of times!' We met up there on September 10th at sunrise to have cooler weather which worked as planned. We had beautiful light and they had fun in front of the camera. I tried some new ideas with poses, backgrounds, computer enhancing. I think I am on to something-- these are hot, right!!?






I LOVE it when the sun backlights the leaves...colors are light autumn that way, which in the valley is amazingly rare!












I can't decide if I like the color or the chocolate version of this next image. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful couple, beautiful pictures. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.