Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kt & Alonso

This shoot was by request of my daughter. She wanted photos with her boyfriend. They both love their high school, so I figured that was a great place to start. We did this back on July 22nd early in the morning. July afternoons are too hot and muggy, so we began at 6am (which is amazing for teenagers!) So here are Kt and Alonso; aren't they the cutest sophomore couple?





This next one was a test shot that ended up being one of my favorites of the morning. It shows my daughter's true sass. I mean that in a good way, Kt!




Kt thought I was testing the light still. I love the shots like this that are natural and not posed for the camera.






"We love your spirit, but we have got more.
We are the Class of Twenty- One - Four"

I love shooting high school student portraits-- they are so full of energy and confidence. I especially like doing high school senior portrait sessions. http://phototk.net/Seniors.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & questions right here.