Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mike and Kamila

Mike and Kamila wed on March 25th, 2011 at Red Mountain Ranch Country Club. It was a bright and sunny Friday, the perfect day. The wind cooled things off right before we were to go inside, so it was good that we did most of the formals before the ceremony. Andrew was my assistant/2nd shooter, and he took on task of shooting the guys formals, which was great because there just wasn't time for me to personally do it. I know his work, so knew they were in good hands! I have so many favorites from this one, I finally narrowed it down to 33. I did Mike and Kamila's engagement shoot too. These two don't realize how much the camera loves them! Great working with you and your families-- congrats!!

Click on any photo to enlarge it...











This dress is one of my favorite this season..

I love love this next one-- the wind framed her veil around her perfectly. I shot a ton in this spot, and like them all, but this is the winner!



















Our d.j., Infinity Entertainment, not only rocked the house, but brought a ton of costumes for people selected by the bride and groom to wear. It was a bunch of fun for everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic photographs. Beautiful wedding. Guys are rocking. Congratulations to the couple.
    matrimonial sites
    tamil matrimony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful job. You and the wind make a good team!

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.