Sunday, July 11, 2010

Destination, Tahoe!

This was my first time ever to Lake Tahoe. I had no idea of what to expect, except that everyone said "It's so beautiful there!" Well it was beautiful, the scenery and the weather. I had hoped that the ceremony would be actually near the lake. But after seeing the crowds of people on the beaches (we saw numerous private beaches), I can see why the garden setting was a good idea. Right before the wedding started, a huge thunderstorm cloud rolled in and covered the sun. This gave us great shade and lighting for the ceremony. During the first kiss, thunder boomed! We had a drizzle at the end of the formals session, but other than that, the rain never really came.

This was Mary Sandy's wedding (I was second shooter), so a big thank you to Mary for choosing me to go along on a fun destination wedding! And thank you to Gina and Erick for including me as well-- they were so welcoming and accomodating, gracious hosts!


















1 comment:

  1. All I can say is WOW! Great job Tracy. Such beautiful pictures. I am so happy you were able to go with me. Lucky to shoot and hang with my good friend. Awsome work.

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.