Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My 8th graders...

This past Saturday was my last Saturday off from
weddings for a long while. So my daughter, Katie,
and I decided it was photo shoot day. She needed
some 8th grade grad photos anyways. We also thought
that having her best friend, Kaya, and her boyfriend,
P.J., come along would be a great idea. Katie and
Kaya love the 'LOVE' sign, so we went to Scottsdale Civic
Center. There is one shot below of the 'LOVE' sign.
On the way home from the shoot I told P.J. that I hoped
he had a good time, because if you are going to date
my daughter, you are going to be in a lot of photo shoots!
Here are our results of the shoot... you can see we had fun!
















1 comment:

  1. Wow these are so fun. Our lil Katie is all grown up. Such fun energy, thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.