Thursday, October 8, 2009

New York, here we come!

A week ago, I left for New York. I had a wedding in Utica,
which is upstate New York. My friend and fellow photographer,
Ana, accompanied me as my second shooter. The wedding
day was rained out about half way through, but the interior
of the hotel was beautiful. Then we travelled to New York
City and stayed there for 2 nights. We had a room with a great
view. We took advantage of the double decker tour bus
to see all of downtown, plus So Ho, Chinatown, Wall Street,
and much much more. It was a trip of a lifetime (my first
time to New York)!

The New York wedding photos will be on the blog in a few days or so.

The view from our room at the Crowne Plaza in Times Square.

The night view from our room at the Crown Plaza in Times Square.

Streets in Utica during the rainy day.

Utica, New York.

Utica, New York.


Me (sunglasses) and Ana at Times Square.

View from double decker tour bus.





Duke Curry, master musician. We so enjoyed
listening to him each evening!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the New York pictures.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, thanks for asking me to come along! It was one of the best times I've had on a trip! And as always the images are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments & questions right here.